We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs with a focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we share some of the posts that we think are the most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Online Reviews For Lawyers (Business Solutions for Law Firms) – Stacey Burke shares the ins and outs of obtaining– and managing–favorable online reviews.
- Common Myths About Starting a Solo Law Firm (Solo in Colo) – Melanie Fischer debunks fears lawyers often have when considering the idea of hanging their shingle.
- Transactional Work Is Going To Die (In Small Firms) (Above the Law) – Keith Lee suggests that technology and web-based services will soon replace transactional work for all but large firm lawyers.
- Opening a Small Firm – How to Survive the First Three Years (My Shingle) – Carolyn Elefant offers advice on starting your law firm and keeping it afloat.
- Fork in the Road: Do You Take the Job, or Stay Solo? (Attorney at Work) – Jared Correia on how and when to leave solo practice and lateral into a law firm.