MyCase Announces Several Highly Anticipated Features!
Everyone at MyCase, especially the development team, has listened closely to the feedback from our users and worked extremely hard to produce some amazing new tools. Here are the new features that were just released. Remember, because we are cloud based you don’t have to do anything, these updates automatically happened for you!
- Time & Billing
- Track time and expenses
- Create professional invoices
- Send invoices and receive payments securely through MyCase
- Client Document Upload
- Clients can upload documents directly through their portal
- Uploads are secure and accessible only to firm members with case permission
- Receive notification of new documents automatically
- Contact Categories
- Sort your contacts into customized categories
- Provide MyCase access to all participants in a case – judges, co-counsel, experts, etc.
- Store additional information about your contacts (notes, birthday, job title, etc.)
As always here at MyCase we have tried to make these features as robust as possible while still maintaining ease of use. We will be rolling out additional functionality and requested features related to time & billing over the next several days.
We are always here to help. Please contact us at any time to schedule an online demo of the new features. We would be happy to walk you through the product and help you get the most from MyCase.
We’re interested in your opinion of the new features, please email us with your comments. And as always, if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by email at [email protected], or by phone at (800) 571-8062.
The MyCase Team