Give clients options with Credit Card and eCheck (ACH)
The MyCase Payments platform allows your clients to pay in the method that is the most convenient for them. Your firm can collect payments in your office, over the phone, and online via Credit Card or eCheck (ACH). Clients don't even need a login to make a secure, simple, and fast payment.
- Simple, secure client payment experience
- Electronic payment requests - no invoice required
- Free eCheck processing for you and your clients
When your clients pay via the MyCase Payments platform, their payment is automatically reconciled with their account. This means you don’t have to go through the hassle of receiving a payment, then recording it in MyCase — it's completed automatically, saving you time and reducing the effort of keeping accounts up to date.
- Invoices auto-marked as paid or partially paid
- Automatic trust account updates
- Client payments auto-synced with QuickBooks
Compliant trust accounting
MyCase understands the importance of trust accounting compliance and an attorney’s ethical obligations when it comes to handling client funds. Credit card fees are only deducted from operating accounts to ensure trust account balances remain accurate throughout the lifetime of a matter. And to ensure there are no surprises, eCheck and credit card payment activity details are available in the Payments Report, which can be printed for your records.
- Fees only debited from Operating Account
- Detailed payment history
- Transaction history reports by date range or case