At MyCase, we work tirelessly to add new value to our Practice Management Solution so that we can provide lawyers from small and medium-sized law firms with instantaneous access to the information and tools needed to run successful and profitable law firms. Here are some of the key updates we’ve made in recent months.
One of the biggest challenges law firms face is getting new clients. Our newest lead management features solve that problem by streamlining law firm lead intake and tracking processes:
- E-signatures for retainer agreements: This feature makes it easy for clients to retain a law firm. Prospective clients can sign retainer agreements electronically from anywhere at anytime, after which the document is immediately available in MyCase.
- Online intake forms: This feature simplifies client intake. Case and contact information can be collected from clients using online intake forms, which are then immediately accessible in MyCase.
- Lead dashboard and lead analytics tools: These tools help lawyers make informed decisions about their online lead pipeline. With these tools, law firms can measure the effectiveness of their online marketing using data which includes lead source and conversion rate details.
Law firm oversight:
Running a successful law firm requires insight into a firm’s day-to-day operations. With these new oversight features, law firm leaders can track their firm’s performance and make informed management decisions:
- Case insight dashboard: This new dashboard provides law firm management with a customized snapshot of a firm’s pending cases at any given time. Informed management decisions can be made using this data, which includes a list of open cases, cases organized by practice area, case stage, the average amount of time spent on each case stage, and the number of cases opened and closed over time.
- Case list report: This report provides an in-depth look into a firm’s pending and closed cases so that firm leaders can better understand their firm’s book of business. Information is organized by case status (open or closed) and can be customized to list cases by practice area, firm user, client, fee structure, and days in a stage.
- Financial insights dashboard: This dashboard provides the financial data that law firm management needs to understand and track firm profitability. Using this dashboard, the billing productivity of attorneys and staff can be determined by viewing and comparing collected and billed amounts based on practice area or the hours billed by a particular attorney or staff member.
Missed deadlines and appointments result in lost time and money. Our new reminder features ensure that everyone is on the same page by allowing lawyers to send task and event reminders to coworkers and clients using a variety of formats:
- Staff tasks and events reminders: These features ensure that missed deadlines or meetings are a thing of the past. Using our staff reminder features, lawyers can easily assign task and event reminders to other law firm members.
- Client tasks and reminders: These features help law firm members obtain timely information from their clients. Using the client task and reminder features, lawyers and paralegals can use the MyCase Client Portal to assign their clients tasks and send reminders when tasks are due, enabling them to easily gather case-related information.
- SMS invoice and event reminders: This feature expands the client communication methods available in MyCase, making it easier than ever to communicate with clients. Using SMS reminders, lawyers can conveniently send their clients automatic event and invoice reminders via text message right from MyCase, ensuring that legal bills are paid and court dates aren’t missed.
Those are just a few of our latest product updates. We’re always working on updating MyCase based on customer feedback, so make sure to check back soon to learn about our latest enhancements and new features!