Tim Baran, a former law firm library director and CLE consultant, has taken his legal tech and marketing skills to Good2bSocial, where he holds the position of Chief Marketing Officer.
It’s fair to say Tim knows a thing or two about the legal space and marketing, which is why his presentation, “A Winning Social Media and Content Strategy for Your Law Practice,” was filled with dozens of tips and real world examples on how law firms can (and should) be using content and social media to grow their business.
You can view the full recording and the slide presentation below. But before you do, here’s a sampling of one of the key takeaways that Tim shared: if you feel overwhelmed by the idea of creating content and using social media to grow your firm, don’t let that serve as a roadblock. Instead, to help conquer any hesitations, Tim suggests setting aside time to think through and create a robust content strategy. Doing so will help you plan and manage your efforts — before you even start creating any content!
As he explains, at the end of the day, you need to implement all of the elements set forth below to reach your ultimate goal of creating a thriving law practice.
Interested in learning more? In this hour-long presentation, Tim will walk you through a number of important elements of creating a winning social media and content strategy for your law practice, including:
- Content Strategy: Goals (what goals to set that will have a business impact)
- Content Strategy: Who? (your audience)
- Content Plan: Topics (content “genres”)
- Content Plan Formats (types of content)
- Content Plan: Frequency (how often you’ll create and share)
- Content Plan: Platform (what tools you’ll use)
- Content Plan: Calls to Action (how to collect leads)
- Editorial Calendar (how to plan your content)
- Repurpose & Curate (how to distribute your content)
The bottom line: if you’d like to learn how to create quality content for your law firm and how to use social media to grow your business, don’t miss this webinar!
And, congratulations to the Apple Gift Card winner Lee Stockman!