We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st Century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- How Not To Start Your Own Practice — (Chuck Newton Rides the Third Wave) — Chuck Newton shares his thoughts on issues to think about before hanging your shingle
- Do Automated Phone Answering Systems Annoy Clients? — (Divorce Disclosure) — Lee Rosen discusses the benefits and drawbacks of an automated phone system
- 25 Tips for the New (and Old) Lawyer — (NC Law Blog) — Tom Kane highlights some helpful tips for lawyers, old and new alike
- How to: Poor (or Cheap) Attorney’s Dragon Dictation with Android — (The Droid Lawyer) — Jeffrey Taylors offer cost-effective tips on using your Android device for dictation purposes
- Should you Upgrade to Microsoft Office 2013? — (Jennifer Ellis, J.D.) — Jennifer Ellis discusses the pros and cons of upgrading to Microsoft Office 2013
- Hanging Your Shingle: Make a Plan & Network — (Solo in Colo) — Christopher Steele offers advice for new solos who are trying to make their mark.