In yesterday’s webinar, “Virtual Law Practice – How to Deliver Legal Services Online,” we learned all about virtual law practices from Stephanie Kimbro, the foremost authority on the topic and author of four books, including Virtual Law Practice.
If you missed it, you can watch a recording of the webinar and view the slide deck below to learn how to ethically launch your own virtual law practice. In the webinar, Stephanie explains:
- The different virtual law firm models
- How to create fixed fee service packages for online delivery
- How to market a virtual law firm
- Best practices to avoid ethics issues
- The future of online delivery of legal services.