Stay organized. Get more done every day.
Web-based legal practice management software built for the modern law firm.
Don't take our word for it. Hear it from our customers.
The MyCase portal is phenomenal and has dramatically reduced phone calls.Mark Metzger, Law Office of Mark C. Metzger
We chose MyCase because it was the easiest to use – there was no learning curve.Josh Camson, Lawyerist.com
The fact that they wanted to provide value to my firm sold me on their products.Melissa Brown, Melissa F. Brown, LLC
Built for you and your clients.
MyCase is the only software that includes an integrated Client Portal.
What You Experience
- Manage Cases and Matters with all details organized and in one place.
- Time and Billing features that allow you to easily create bills and get paid faster.
- Calendars and Reminders make sure you and your clients never miss an important date.
- Documents and Contacts are all in one place at your fingertips.
What Your Clients Experience
- Clients have secure access to all important case details 24/7.
- Share calendars, billing details based on permissions you control.
With MyCase you will practice more and manage less.
Leave Your Briefcase At The Office
With web-based legal practice management software you can work from anywhere at anytime. Use the MyCase App and take your practice with you wherever you go.
Intuitive And Easy To Use
Get started using MyCase right away without extensive training and support is free!
Grow Your Practice Faster
Streamline and simplify your routine tasks so you have more time to focus on your clients.
Your Clients Will Love It
Communication with clients is better, easier, and completely secure.
MyCase is an affordable, intuitive and powerful legal practice management software designed for the modern law firm. Give your firm the advantage of a complete solution – get organized with contacts, calendars, cases, documents, time tracking, and billing. MyCase is the only software that also includes an integrated client portal so everyone stays informed and connected.