2021 Law Firm New Year’s Checklist
The way in which attorneys conduct business has drastically changed since the pandemic first swept across the country. The ability to offer virtual client experiences and facilitate remote staff collaboration are absolute necessities for law firms in the coming year. If your 2020 annual planning was interrupted as a result of COVID-19, this handy checklist offers concrete action steps legal professionals can depend on to carry you through 2021 and beyond — no matter what changes come your way.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- Safely and effectively communicate with clients
- Seamlessly collaborate with your staff members
- Adopt technology that will increase firm efficiency
Getting paid has always been a point of friction for attorneys. Missing billable hours or calling clients to pay overdue invoices are all-too common pitfalls that contribute to significant loss of revenue. But as the saying goes: Modern problems require modern solutions. In this guide, we explore the most common billing challenges law firms face and how implementing simple process changes and legal technology will help you minimize the time and hassle associated with collecting payment on time and in full.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Suspendisse aliquam non nulla non elementum.
- Nullam mauris ipsum, rutrum id blandit sit amet, porta sed neque.
- Vivamus nec feugiat sem.
- Nulla suscipit ante ac lobortis auctor.
- Nulla lectus neque, rutrum molestie augue at, ullamcorper tempor leo.