It’s that time of year again! Time to head to snowy New York City and congregate with other legal tech enthusiasts at the Manhattan Hilton for LegalTech New York. Let’s hope that much of the snow is long gone by the time we all arrive next week!
In the meantime, here’s everything you need to know if you’ll be attending LegalTech next week (and if I forgot to include an event let me know and I’ll do my best to add it):
In recent years, the topics covered at LegalTech have increasingly trended toward ediscovery and big data and judging by Inside Legal’s word cloud for the 2015 sessions, this year is no exception:
You can view the entire conference agenda here.
Legaltech offers an iOS and Android app to help you keep track of the conference, including exhibitors, the session schedule, and more. You can download the app here (at the bottom of the page).
The Exhibit Hall
The exhibit hall at LegalTech is a sight to be seen! It’s a multi-level setup with a huge assortment of vendors. You can register for the conference here and if you’re just looking to test the waters, you can get an Exhibit Hall pass for free. If it’s your first time at LegalTech, Inside Legal offers a great set of tips for first-time attendees here.
There’s lots of good food to be had near the Hilton, where the conference is being held. Here are just a few ideas:
- Looking for dinner plans on Tuesday, February 3rd? Then you’re in luck! MyCase is sponsoring the NYC LegalTech Solo/Small Firm Meetup. You can learn more about it and reserve your spot here.
- And on Wednesday February 4th, lunch is on us! MyCase is hosting a FREE lunch for legal professionals. You can learn more about it and sign up here.
- For even more dining ideas, check out Nuix’s LegalTech dining suggestions here.
And, last but not least, the parties! Here are just some of the LegalTech parties scheduled. If we left yours off the list, let us know!
- On February 3rd at 5 pm, the LegalTech Cocktail Reception will be held at the Hilton for exhibitors and paid conference attendees.
- On February 4th at 6 pm Ipro is hosting a party at Faces and Names, across from the Hilton (you’ll need to register at their booth).
- On February 4th at 6:30 pm, Recommind is hosting a party at TAO Uptown, 42 East 58th Street.
- On February 4th at 9 pm check out the LegalTech party/concert in the West Grand Ballroom at the Hilton. This event is open to everyone.
So that’s all you need to know about LegalTech 2015. I’ll be there with Matt Spiegel (founder and VP at MyCase) and Sarah Bottorff (Director of Marketing at MyCase). We’ll see you in NYC!