Will you be in New York City on February 4th? If so, join us for lunch in midtown Manhattan. This is a great networking opportunity for lawyers to discuss the ins and outs of running a successful law practice. In addition, you’ll get some great law practice management tips from Matt Spiegel, lawyer and founder of MyCase.
- Trends and best practices in law practice management
- Tips to help run your law office more efficiently
- How you can use MyCase to save time and money
- A sneak peek at new MyCase features
- What’s working for your peers (and share your successes too)!
Reserve your seat today as this event will fill up quickly!
DATE: Wednesday, February 4, 2015
TIME: 12:30PM – 1:30 PM
LOCATION: Aretsky’s Patroon – New York, NY (Map and Venue Information)
COST: Free! (Lunch included)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Anyone interested in learning about MyCase and current MyCase customers.