If you missed it, we recently announced that MyCase launched a new integration with Smith.ai, a leading virtual receptionist service. Using this integration, MyCase customers can spend more time focused on practicing law without ever having to worry about missing an incoming call, no matter when it comes in, day or night.
If you’d like to learn more about this new integration check out this video, which provides a brief overview of how the integration works.
For an even deeper dive into the integration, make sure to join Maddy Martin of Smith.ai virtual receptionists and Alycia Hernandez of MyCase legal practice management software for a webinar on Wednesday, October 13th at 3 pm ET/12 pm PT.
In this webinar you’ll learn all about this integration, how it works, how it will help your firm engage more high-quality leads using Smith.ai’s virtual receptionists, and how you’ll be able to track and convert the new leads into paying clients more effectively within MyCase.
This webinar will cover:
- Why outsourcing is critical to win new clients
- Essential features of practice management software that drive effectiveness and efficiency in your firm’s work
- Essential virtual receptionist services to maximize outcomes from marketing efforts
- How to use Smith.ai and MyCase together
- Special discounts for new and existing clients