As developers of web-based law practice management software, we here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about legal technology and legal practice management. So we make it a point to follow cloud computing, legal technology, and law practice management trends.
To that end, here’s our roundup of some of our favorite posts and articles about legal technology, cloud computing, and practice management from recent weeks:
- Start a Law Firm With A Tiny Office Ordered On Amazon (My Shingle) – Solo practice guru Carolyn Elefant suggests that lawyers think outside the box when choosing office space.
- Great Solutions and Happy Clients (Law Practice Tips) – Jim Calloway offers tips on providing the most responsive client service, including the value of using secure online client portals for communication.
- Should You Take a Cue from Uber? (Oregon Law Practice Management) – Beverly Michaelis on the benefits – and drawbacks – of having a law practice on the side.
- Sample Disclaimer for Law Firm Websites (Jennifer Ellis, J.D.) – Jennifer Ellis provide a great example of disclaimer that you can use on your law firm’s website.
- #WhyIAmASolo – Nobody Tells Me What To Charge (Future Lawyer) – Rick Georges on one of the many benefits of having a solo law practice.