As developers of web-based law practice management software, we here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about legal technology and legal practice management. So we make it a point to follow cloud computing, legal technology, and law practice management trends.
To that end, here’s our roundup of some of our favorite posts and articles about legal technology, cloud computing, and practice management from recent weeks:
- The Problem With Legal Tech (Above the Law) – Attorney and legal technology columnist Jeff Bennion on why choosing the right technology for your law firm makes all the difference.
- Free Law Project Has Now Made Every PACER Opinion Searchable (LawSites) – Lawyer and legal technology expert, Bob Ambrogi, shares the news that PACER is now accessible to everyone – for free.
- Working With Multiple Monitors in Your Law Office (Attorney at Work) – Luigi Benetton on the benefits of using more than one monitor at your desk.
- Attorney-Client Privilege and Cloud Storage (Oregon Law Practice Management) – Beverly Michaelis explains why secure online communication tools, like client portals, reduce risk and keep confidential client data secure.
- Being Digital: Tips from Judges on Creating Electronic Docs They’ll Read (Pringle Practice and Productivity blog) – Attorney Jack Pringle offers advice on creating digital documents that are judge-friendly.