As developers of web-based law practice management software, we here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about legal technology. So we make it a point to follow cloud computing and technology trends, both generally and as they affect the legal field.
To that end, here’s our roundup of some of our favorite posts and articles about legal technology and cloud computing from the recent weeks:
- Note Taking – No Legal Pad Necessary | Future Lawyer
- Do File Pathnames Reveal Confidential Client Information? | Oregon Law Practice Management
- Both Sides Now: Cloud Services End Internal Law Firm Debates Over Mac vs PC | Red Cave Blog
- ThinkPad T460s Is A Nimble and Capable Laptop for the Law Office | Above the Law
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium 13.0 | Review | Solo in Colo
- I Know Cyber Security is a Headache. Do It Anyway | Solo Practice U