At MyCase we love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs with a focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And then we share some of the posts that we think are the most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Email Attachments vs Client Portals (Law Practice Tips) – Law practice management expert Jim Calloway explains why he prefers secure web-based portals over email for client communication.
- Care About Your clients? …Let Them Know. (Amazing Firms, Amazing Practices) – Attorney Gerry Riskin on the importance of taking the time to maintain client relationships.
- Seven Steps to Productive Meetings (Attorney at Work) – Attorney Paul Burton shares how to make the most of your meetings.
- Practical Tips on Being on the Top of Mind When Potential Clients Need a Lawyer (Cordell Parvin Blog) – Cordell Parvin discusses ways to ensure that your law firm is on the radar of legal consumers.
- LinkedIn Engagement on the Rise for Lawyers (Real Lawyers Have Blogs) – Kevin O’Keefe on why lawyers are increasingly using LinkedIn.