At MyCase we love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs with a focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And then we share some of the posts that we think are the most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Making the “In” to “On” Shift (Divorce Discourse) – Lee Rosen offers his thoughts on the importance of running your law office efficiently.
- Keeping It Clean with Other People’s Money – Trust Accounting Do’s and Don’ts (Solo Practice U) – Mark Bassingthwaighte covers the ins and outs of trust accounting for lawyers.
- 8 Ways to WOW Your Clients with Great Customer Service Every Time (Enchanting Lawyer) – Jacob Sapochnick shares tips for providing the best experience for your clients.
- Why would law firms use “Opt-Out” email newsletters? (Real Lawyers Have Blogs) – Kevin O’Keefe examines law firm newsletters and offers his advice on best practices.
- Productivity-Boosting Tech Tips for Your Law Practice (Attorney at Work) – Lots of great productivity tips from lawyers and law practice management experts.