We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs with a focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we share some of the posts that we think are the most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- How a Face Tattoo Will Grow Your Practice (Divorce Discourse) – Attorney Lee Rosen explains how stepping outside your comfort zone can sometimes benefit your law firm.
- Does StandIn Stand Up for Solo and Small Law Firms? (My Shingle) – Carolyn Elefant reviews an app that connects lawyers with other lawyers seeking someone to stand in for a court appearance.
- Should You Barter Your Legal Services? (Oregon Law Practice Management Blog) – Beverly Michaelis discusses the benefits–and downsides–of bartering legal services.
- Make–and Implement–A Plan (Thoughtful Legal Management) – David Bilinsky emphasizes the importance of planning your law firm’s future and sticking to that plan when managing your firm.
- Ripples That Can Cripple: Outdated Billing Festers in a Firm (Law Biz Blog) – Ed Poll shares tips on keeping your law firm’s invoicing up to date and explains why it’s so important to stay current with billing.