We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs with a focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we share some of the posts that we think are the most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Toward a Less Stressful Workplace (and More Clients) (Law Practice Tips) – Jim Calloway on improving your mindset and your law practice.
- Turn Over a New Leaf through Better Client Management (Oregon Law Practice Management) – Beverly Michaelis discusses how providing the best client service possible benefits your clients — and your practice.
- The Law Firm That Launched Not With a Bang, But a Tweet (My Shingle) – Carolyn Elefant contemplates the power of social media for lawyers.
- Facebook Groups for Your Law Practice (The Enchanting Lawyer) – Jacob Sapochnick shares everything you need to know about creating a Facebook presence for your law firm.
- 3 Goals for a Better Law Office in the New Year (Above the Law) – Jeff Bennion offers 3 tips to help your law firm thrive in 2016.