We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs with a focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we share some of the posts that we’ve found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Practicing Law: It Was Easier Then (Cordell Parvin Blog) – Cordell Parvin on how the practice of law has changed over the years.
- What to Say When He Asks About Your Price (Divorce Discourse) – Lee Rosen shares his thoughts on pricing your services competitively.
- Does Social Media Do Any Good At All In Marketing?(Above the Law) – Jeff Bennion questions the utility of social media marketing for lawyers.
- Setting Fees: Best Pricing Advice I Ever Received (Attorney at Work) – Jordan Furlong offers advice on pricing legal services.
- What Tasks Can Most Answering Services Handle? (Family Law Lawyer Tech & Practice) – John Harding provides tips on the best ways to use answering services in your law firm.