As developers of web-based law practice management software, we here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about legal technology. So we make it a point to follow cloud computing and technology trends, both generally and as they affect the legal field.
To that end, here’s our roundup of some of our favorite posts and articles about legal technology and cloud computing from the past few weeks:
- With the Internet of Things Comes the Internet of Law (Seytlines)
- Little Caesars: Lawyers Avoid the Fine Print (Mass. LOMAP)
- Wisconsin weighs in on the ethics of cloud computing (Daily Record)
- Best New Apps for Lawyers – May 2015 (Cyber Advocate)
- Google Updates Account Security – Go There Now (Future Lawyer)
- You Ask, I Answer: The Courtroom Tablet (The Droid Lawyer)