We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- How to Transition Your Team to Remote Work (Divorce Discourse) – Lee Rosen offers a host of tips on creating a law office that makes it easy to work from anywhere.
- Getting Comfortable in the Cloud (Legal Management Magazine) – Jobst Elster examines the benefits and practicalities of using cloud computing in your law practice.
- Flying Solo: 10 Things I Wish I Knew (Part 1) (Above the Law) – Jeena Cho offers lessons learned from her years as a solo practitioner.
- The Value Add (Law Practice Tips) – Jim Calloway on ways to provide better client service.
- Making My Case for Law Practice Management Software (Solo Practice U) – Susan Cartier Liebel discusses the many benefits of using web-based law practice management software to run your law firm, including efficient legal billing and invoicing, secure communication and collaboration with clients, and convenient, flexible access from any location 24/7.