As developers of web-based law practice software, we here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about cloud computing. So we make it a point to follow cloud computing and technology trends, both generally and as they affect the legal field.
To that end, here’s our roundup of some of our favorite posts and articles about legal technology and cloud computing from the past few weeks:
- The Eighties Called…They Want Their Fax Machine Back (Future Lawyer)
- Software Eats the Legal Profession (eLawyering Blog)
- Document Automation Isn’t The Only Disruptive Legal Technology…And What That Means For Solos & Smalls (My Shingle)
- Productivity With An Android Device [Guest Post] (Droid Lawyer)
- The New Normal: Will the Apple Watch Normalize Google Glass? (Mass. LOMAP)