We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Tips and Strategies for Marketing an Appellate Practice (Texas Appellate Law Blog) – D. Todd Smith shares how he’s used social media to successfully market his appellate law practice
- Overcoming Fears of Virtual Legal Assistants (The Lawyer Coach) – Debra Bruce on the benefits of using virtual assistants in law firms
- How to Bill With Quickbooks (Law Technology Today) – Lynette Benton explains the ins and outs of law firm billing and accounting using Quickbooks
- Take the Guesswork Out of Flat Fees (Attorney at Work) – Peggy Gruenke discusses law firm billing and fees and explains how to make flat fee billing work for your law practice
- The Frugal Lawyer – Why Are You Paying For Legal Research? (Future Lawyer) – Rick Georges on the many affordable legal research options lawyers now have available to them.