We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- 13 States Have Adopted Ethical Duty of Technology Competence (Law Sites) – Bob Ambrogi explains why lawyers need to be up to date on technology.
- 10 Tips for Intake of Potential Clients (Divorce Discourse) – Lee Rosen on how to streamline and improve your law firm’s client intake process.
- Does Your Firm Need a Chief Experience Officer (CXO)? (Amazing Firms, Amazing Practices) – Gerry Riskin discusses why firms should consider hiring an employee dedicated to improving the client experience.
- Can You Publish Law Firm Newsletters and Alerts on Blog Software? (Real Lawyers Have Blogs) – Kevin O’Keefe’s opines on the advantages of law blogs over traditional publishing methods.
- Family Leave for Solos and Small Firm Lawyers (Oregon Law Practice Management Blog) – Beverly Michaelis discusses the different ways law firms can handle family leave.