We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Five Thoughts on the Future for Solo and Small Firm Lawyers (Attorney at Work) – Jim Calloway predicts trends that will impact solo and small firm attorneys and offer his advice on making the most of them.
- Trust Accounts: Accountability, Access, and Advantages (Law Practice Today) – Ed Poll discusses the ins and outs of trust accounts.
- Marketing Your Law Practice With Email Newsletters (Slaw) – Allison Shields explains the benefits and best practices for using email to market your practice.
- Free For The Asking – The Frugal Lawyer’s Guide To Managing A Law Practice (Future Lawyer) – Rick Georges on free resources lawyers can take advantage of to help run their law firms.
- Time Management for Solo/Small Firms (Law Insider) – John Rabil offers tips to help lawyers work more efficiently.