In yesterday’s webinar, “From Stress & Anxiety to Mindfulness – How to Increase Happiness in Law Practice,” Jeena Cho, co-author of The Anxious Lawyer, discussed strategies to help set you on a path to a more peaceful mind.
Jeena explained that lawyers are overworked billing machines and as a result, often suffer from anxiety, stress, depression and substance abuse. That’s why one of the most effective ways to deal with anxiety is with meditation and mindfulness and in yesterday’s webinar, Jeena explained how to incorporate these concepts into your day-today life.
If you missed it, you can watch a recording of the webinar and view the slide deck below, where you’ll learn:
- To practice stress management for lawyers
- The definition of mindfulness
- Simple ways to incorporate mindfulness into daily life
- The science behind mindfulness
- How to use mindfulness to increase focus and productivity
- Practical ways to reduce stress and anxiety.