We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Why I Am A Solo – No Firm Meetings (Future Lawyer) – Lawyer and legal technology blogger Rick Georges expounds on one of the many reasons he prefers to be a solo practitioner.
- Thoughts from a Paperless Lawyer (Law Insider) – Attorney Mark Billion explains the benefits his firm has experienced by going paperless.
- 6 Steps to Propel You Forward in 2015 (Solo Practice U) – Solo practice guru Susan Cartier Liebel suggests ways to help your law firm prosper in the upcoming year.
- Lawyers: Simple Ways to Use Social Media Marketing in One Hour: Part 1– (Cordell Parvin Blog) – Law practice management advisor and coach interviews MyCase customer Shawn Tuma about the ways that he uses social media to market his law practice.
- 7 Ways to Hit Your Reset Button After Dealing With an Irate Client (Divorce Discourse) – Attorney Lee Rosen on handling difficult clients and moving past conflict.