As developers of web-based law practice software, we here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about cloud computing. So we make it a point to follow cloud computing and technology trends, both generally and as they affect the legal field.
To that end, here’s our roundup of some of our favorite posts and articles about legal technology and cloud computing from the past few weeks:
- Taking Stock of the Legal Cloud (2/2): Paths to a Secure Legal Cloud (Blue Hill Research)
- Why Relationships Matter in Legal Technology (Techvibes)
- Lawyers Struggle to Reconcile New Technology With Traditional Ethics Rules (ABA Journal)
- IT Will Bring the Biggest Shakedown Yet to Law (The Lawyer)
- New York Bar Recognizes that Virtual Lawyers May Be More Accessible to Clients (My Shingle)