Please join us for our upcoming webinar, “Networking Online: Using Social Media and Blogging to Build Relationships” on Thursday, November 20, 2014 at 11am PT/12pm MT/1pm CT/2pm ET.
The writing’s on the wall: online networking is here to stay. If you haven’t already done so, it’s time to jump on the social media train! Engaging on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and blogging can help you to build relationships and generate a reputation as a trusted authority in your practice area.
In this webinar you’ll learn how to do this from Kevin O’Keefe, former trial lawyer and founder of LexBlog. He’ll guide you in your quest to understand social media and help you launch your online networking efforts.
- How to measure your success networking online
- The importance of listening and how to do it
- 5 key tips on using LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- How online networking creates word-of-mouth reputations
- Why blogging is about engagement not about content