We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- The Client Relationship: What It Means for Your Practice (The Enchanting Lawyer) — Jacob Sapochnick on maintaining client relationships via online and offline channels
- One More Reason to Flat Fee: Getting Paid (My Shingle) — Carolyn Elefant discusses the benefits of using flat fees
- You’re Not Hired! Rules of Non-Engagement (Letters) (Attorney at Work) — Megan Zavieh explains the importance of sending non-engagement letters and when to do so
- Sale of a Law Practice: ABA Opinion Clarifies Rule (Legal Ease Blog) — Allison Shields covers a recent ethics opinion on issues to consider when selling your law practice
- Alternative Billing Comes to Main Street (Jim Calloway’s Law Practice Tips Blog) — Jim Calloway’s thoughts on the rise of alternative billing in law firms.