In yesterday’s webinar, Legal And Investigative Research On A Budget, you learned the ins and outs of conducting cost effective legal and investigative research from Carole Levitt, Esq. and Mark Rosch, principals of Internet For Lawyers and co-authors of six ABA Internet research books, including Internet Legal Research On a Budget and The Cybersleuth’s Guide to the Internet.
If you missed it, you can watch a recording of the webinar and view the slide deck below to learn all about how to obtain information that was once only available from fee-based databases but is now available for free on the Internet. In the webinar Mark and Carole will tell you how to:
- Search like a cyber-detective
- Gather investigative information using expensive databases for free
- Use databases like Casemaker and Fastcase
- Become an expert searcher using Google Scholar, FDsys, and PACER
- Decrease your research costs with free (or low-cost) Internet sites.