We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Macs In The Law Office Websites/Blogs/Articles (Family Law Lawyer Tech and Practice) — John Harding rounds up a ton of great resources for lawyers thinking of switching their law firms to Macs
- Are Your Clients Losing Confidence at Your Front Door? (Divorce Discourse) — Lee Rosen discusses the importance of a welcoming front office, including the reception area and your staff
- How to Avoid a Malpractice Claim (Attorney at Work) — Dan Pinnington on the steps you can take to ensure that your law firm is never faced with a malpractice claim
- Don’t Let Fear of Your Competition Cripple Your Marketing (Legal Ease Blog) — Allison Shields explains how to market your firm effectively without being reactive to your competitor’s marketing
- Networking Online Makes Practicing Law in Rural America Possible (Real Lawyers Have Blogs) — Kevin O’Keefe suggests that without online marketing, it would be much harder to establish a successful rural practice.