We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Pro Bono for Small Firms and Solos: 5 Ways to Make It Work for You (Strategist) – Mark Wilson offers resources and tips to help lawyers acquire pro bono hours
- One Small Niche Practice, One Giant Leap for a Law Practice (My Shingle) – Solo practice guru Carolyn Elefant on the benefits of a niche practice
- Don’t Just Develop Your Law Firm Brand, Your Personal Brand Matters Too (Stacey E. Burke Blog) – Stacey Burke explains why lawyers need to focus on their personal online branding
- Why Aren’t You Getting Referrals? Plus A 3-Step Plan To Get Them (Divorce Discourse) – Lee Rosen offers tips for increasing referrals from clients, family, friends, and colleagues
- Obtaining and Acting on Client Feedback (Slaw) – Allison Shields discusses the value of client feedback.