We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- 50 Ways to Market Your Practice (ABA Journal) – Margaret Graham Tebo shares lots of great marketing advice from lawyers across the country
- Unforgettable Client Service: Is Yours Unforgettably Good or Unforgettably Bad? (Cordell Parvin Blog) – Cordell Parvin on the importance of client service in setting your law firm apart from the competition
- Apps that have stood the test of time (iPhone JD) – Jeff Richardson rounds up some of the best, most useful iPhone apps for lawyers
- The First Step to Heading Off Unpaid Receivables (Divorce Discourse) – Lee Rosen on steps lawyers can take to ensure they receive the money they’re owed from their clients
- Pricing Lessons from Summer Camp (Attorney at Work) – Joan Feldman offers tips for lawyers on pricing their legal services.