As developers of a cloud-based law practice management and client communications system, we here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about cloud computing. So we make it a point to follow cloud computing trends, both generally and as they affect the legal field.
To that end, here’s our round up of some of our favorite posts about cloud computing from the past few weeks:
- Is Your Jurisdiction Wasting Money to Make the Ethics of the Cloud Clear? (My Shingle)
- Cloud Ethics Opinion Chart Updated (Law Technology Today)
- 3 More States Weigh In On The Ethics Of Cloud Computing (Daily Record)
- Cloud Ethics Opinions – A Full List (Maybe) (Lawsites)
- Using Collaborative Technology to Serve Small Law Clients (Law Technology Today)