We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- A Letter of Closure for All the Right Reasons (Attorney at Work) — Mark Bassingthwaighte makes the case for a closure letter at the end of every matter
- Treating Clients Well (Oregon Law Practice Management) — Beverly Michaelis explains why it’s so important to ensure that you and your staff anticipate and respond to your clients’ needs
- Lessons for Small Firms From Mom-and-Pop Retailers on How to Beat Big Competitors (My Shingle) — Carolyn Elefant offers advice for small firms in an increasingly competitive legal marketplace
- Billing Practices That Help You Get Paid (Legal Ease Blog) — Allison Shields on how to streamline your law firm’s billing practices in order to increase effectiveness
- 10 Keys To Running Your Practice From A Beach (Or Las Vegas) (Divorce Discourse) — Lee Rosen suggests ways to create a truly mobile law office.