Yesterday’s webinar, “Solo and Small Firms in Uncertain Times,” was incredibly interesting and informative! If you missed it, watch a recording of the webinar and view the slide deck below to learn how solo and small firm attorneys can position their law firms in order to thrive in today’s increasingly competitive legal landscape.
In this webinar, Mitch Kowalski, author of the acclaimed ABA best-seller, “Avoiding Extinction: Reimagining Legal Services for the 21st Century, discussed, among other things:
- Understanding the ‘why?’ of what you do
- Understanding the legal ecosystem and where it will be in 2025
- Finding your strategy and competitive advantage
- Aligning rewards to strategy
- The race goes to the nimble.
One interesting tidbit that we learned during the webinar was that 61% of webinar attendees believed that their competitive advantage was that they created easier ways for clients to access their services.