We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting. So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- When Should You Hire Help? The Most Asked Question (Divorce Discourse) — Lee Rosen explains how to go about deciding that it’s time to hire an assistant
- Talent Nurturing and Development for the Long Term Benefit of Clients and Their Lawyers (Inside Counsel) — Kevin Long discusses the importance of mentoring and supporting staff and attorneys in your firm–and how doing so benefits your clients
- Instilling Client Confidence in Your Practice (Attorney at Work) — Noble McIntyre suggests steps to take to make clients more confident in you and the work you perform on their behalf
- Technology That Really Can Change Your Life (Real Life Practice) — Nora Riva Bergman explains how the selective use of technology can reduce stress and increase productivity
- Hiring Options For the Growing Solo (Above the Law) — Carolyn Elefant discusses how to go about hiring new employees as your law practice grows.