Law schools continue to pump out more students into an over-saturated marketplace that is buffeted by do-it-yourself clients and legal tech start-ups vying for millions of dollars in venture capital. What’s a small and solo to do?
Find out at our upcoming webinar featuring Mitch Kowalski, author of the acclaimed ABA best-seller, “Avoiding Extinction: Reimagining Legal Services for the 21st Century.”
Register for our free 60 minute webinar, “Solo and Small Firms in Uncertain Times,” on Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 11 AM PT and 2 PM ET to learn:
- Understanding the ‘why?’ of what you do
- Understanding the legal ecosystem and where it will be in 2025
- Finding your strategy and competitive advantage
- Aligning rewards to strategy
- The race goes to the nimble.