In December, we asked a large sampling of lawyers to tell us about their key business challenges in 2014. The results can be found in the infographic below.
Here is a summary of our key findings:
- 11% planned to move their law firm to the cloud
- 35% wanted to grow their business
- 12% intended to become a better lawyer
- 31% hoped to become more organized
- 11% were focused on improving time management
One way that many of the lawyers surveyed intended to accomplish their goals was by going mobile. Time and time again, we were told that increasing mobility was key to reaching their goals in 2014.
That’s one reason we just launched the MyCase Android app, the first of its kind to include both a lawyer-facing app and a client-facing app with our unique, secure messaging system built right in to both apps!
You asked, we listened! So why not increase your law firm’s mobility today and move one step forward to accomplishing your business goals for 2014?