We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting. So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Manage Your Practice by Managing Your Time – Mass LOMAP – Heidi Alexander offers helpful tips to increase your productivity
- 5 Kinds of Clients Your Firm Will Want in the New Year – Strategist – William Peacock discusses which types of clients you want in 2014 and why
- Time Management Tip #13: Schedule Time to Complete Work – Legal Ease Blog – Allison Shields suggests one way to make room for important work
- Do You Need A Conference Room? – Family Law Lawyer Tech & Practice – John Harding on the benefits–and drawbacks–of conference rooms and the overhead that accompanies them
- Stress Relief: Why a Solo Attorney Should Buy Law Practice Management Software – Texas Bar Journal of Technology – Debra Bruce explains why law practice management software reduces stress and streamlines your law practice.