We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting. So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Are You a Mobile Friendly Communicator? — Trial Lawyer Communication Tips — Mitch Jackson offers advice on making your law practice more accessible to potential clients in a mobile world
- Luddite Lawyers Are Ethical Violations Waiting To Happen — Lawyerist — Megan Zavieh explains why lawyers must stay on top of changes in technology
- Twenty-First Century Solutions to the Age-Old Problem of Lawyers Who Abandon Practices Due to Death, Incapacity or Illness – My Shingle — Carolyn Elefant emphasizes the importance of planning for the unexpected and discusses some of the latest tools available to help you do so
- The Hidden Cost of No Show Appointments — Oregon Law Practice Management — Shawn Clark on the business reasons to use the latest technologies to avoid costly no-show appointments
- Outsourcing Those Little Jobs — Family Law Lawyer Tech and Practice — John Harding discusses the benefits of outsourcing and suggests ways to make it work for your law practice.