We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting. So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Google, The One Stop Shop For All Your Legal Research Needs — Everyday Law — Matthew Hickey explains how you can use Google Scholar and other Google tools to conduct legal research–for free!
- Improving Employee Performance in Law Firms — Legal Ease Blog — Allison Shields discusses strategies to create happier, more productive employees
- Dogging It — Solo Contendre — Michael Kemp discusses how getting a new puppy has helped him to appreciate the benefits and flexibility of a solo law practice
- Wikipedia for Lawyers and Law Firms — Business Solutions for Law Firms — Stacey Burke offers Wikipedia research tips for lawyers
- Securing Your PDF Files – Law Technology Today — In this free book excerpt from “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers,” Ernie Svenson tells you to how to create secure PDF files.