We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st Century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- When Not Saying ‘No’ Will Hurt Your Solo Practice — (Solo Practice University Blog) — Suzanne Meehle discusses the benefits of just saying “no”
- Solo Tip Tuesday: Take Advantage of Online Scheduling Apps — (Solo in Colo) — Reba Nance explains how online scheduling apps can simplify the often agonizing process of scheduling a meeting
- Strategies for Vacationing as a Solo Attorney — (Lawyerist) — Todd Hendrickson on how solos can successfully vacation with less stress
- Are You Charging What You Should? — (Divorce Discourse) — Lee Rosen walks you through the process of ensuring that you’re charging what your services are truly worth
- Making the decision to go it alone — (Solo Contendre) — Dan Heilman discusses the reasons that lawyers decide to hang a shingle