Up for grabs this month is a copy of “Cybersleuth’s Guide to the Internet,” written by Carole Levitt and Mark E. Rosch. This book offers a vast amount of information and guidance for lawyers seeking to use the Internet to conduct investigative and legal research. No matter what you’re looking for, this book will help you find it. Whether it’s background information on a person, asset location, evidence of a judgment or lien, or legal research, this book covers it all.
Enter to win one copy of this book at the end of this post.
1 copy of “Cybersleuth’s Guide to the Internet,” written by Carole Levitt and Mark E. Rosch. To enter to win, all you have to do between now and May 21st is:
- Enter your information into the MyCase/Levitt-Rosch sign up list below
That’s it! The lucky winner will be announced on May 23rd and notified via email. Good luck!
1. To enter: Submit your information into the MyCase/Levitt-Rosch sign up list above.
2. Promotion starts 8:00:00AM PDT 4/17/13 and ends 11:59:59PM PDT on 05/23/13.
3. A drawing will be held for each case, and the one (1) winner will be announced 05/23/13. The winner will receive one free copy of the book.
4. All entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
5. No purchase is necessary and a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
6. MyCase may amend or terminate this program at its sole discretion.
7. This promotion is sponsored by MyCase, 9710 Scranton Rd., San Diego, CA, 92121.
8. This promotion is void where prohibited.
Enter to win today and good luck!