Why you want it: JuryPad is an iPad app designed to streamline the jury selection process by assisting lawyers during voir dire. Using this app you can create voir dire templates and then keep track of potential jurors’ demographics and voir dire responses using a customizable seating chart.
The nitty gritty:
- iPad only app
- $24.99 at iTunes
- Export and share juror information with other JuryPad users as a spreadsheet, text file, or database.
There are 5 free copies of this app up for grabs, compliments of the kind folks at Bench&Bar, LLC, the developers of the JuryPad iPad app. To enter to win, all you have to do between now and April 17th is:
- Enter your information into the MyCase/Bench&Bar, LLC sign up list below and
- Share a link to this blog post on either Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.
That’s it! The lucky winners will be announced on April 18th and notified via email. Good luck!
Submit your info
1. To enter: RT via Twitter or share via Facebook a link to this blog post AND enter your information into the MyCase/Bench&Bar, LLC sign up list above.
2. Promotion starts 8:00:00AM PDT 03/20/13 and ends 11:59:59PM PDT on 04/17/13.
3. A drawing will be held for each case, and the five (5) winners will be announced 04/18/13. Each winner will receive one free copy of the JuryPad app, as determined by each drawing.
4. All entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
5. No purchase is necessary and a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
6. MyCase may amend or terminate this program at its sole discretion.
7. This promotion is sponsored by MyCase, 9710 Scranton Rd., San Diego, CA, 92121.
8. This promotion is void where prohibited.