Up for grabs this month are 2 copies of Stephanie Kimbro’s most recent book. In it, she tells you everything you need to know about unbundling legal services. Enter to win one of these books at the end of this post.
2 books–up for grabs!
Up for grabs are 2 copies of Stephanie Kimbro’s latest book, Limited Scope Legal Services: Unbundling and the Self-Help Client. This book provides lawyers of all types–from solo to big law–with practical, tested solutions for setting up unbundling practices in their firms. It offers lawyers everything they need to know to get started with limited scope services.
2 copies of Stephanie Kimbro’s latest book, Limited Scope Legal Services: Unbundling and the Self-Help Client, with each winner receiving 1 book. To enter to win, all you have to do between now and March 19th is:
- Enter your information into the MyCase/Kimbro sign up list below and
- Share a link to this blog post on either Facebook or Twitter.
That’s it! The lucky winners will be announced on March 20th and notified via email. Good luck!
1. To enter: RT via Twitter or share via Facebook a link to this blog post AND enter your information into the MyCase/Kimbro sign up list above.
2. Promotion starts 8:00:00AM PDT 2/20/13 and ends 11:59:59PM PDT on 03/19/13.
3. A drawing will be held for each case, and the two (2) winners will be announced 03/20/13. Each winner will receive one free copy of the book.
4. All entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
5. No purchase is necessary and a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
6. MyCase may amend or terminate this program at its sole discretion.
7. This promotion is sponsored by MyCase, 2878 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 300, San Diego, CA, 92108.
8. This promotion is void where prohibited.
Enter to win today and good luck!