We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st Century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Seven New Years Resolutions for a Better Practice (Slaw) – Dan Pinnington offers his suggestions for resolutions that will improve business for your law firm in 2013
- Opening a New Law Practice – New resources (Law Practice Tips Blog) – Jim Calloway lists a host of useful articles for lawyers considering hanging their own shingle
- Tips for Becoming a More Cost-Effective Legal Researcher (Legal Skills Prof Blog) – Professor James B. Levy suggests a multitude of ways that lawyers can reduce their legal research costs
- The Lawyer vs. the Law Firm (Law21) – Jordan Furlong discusses his assessment of the future of law firms and the inevitable tension between law firms and lawyers
- Ten Tips to Help You Delegate Work (Divorce Discourse) – Lee Rosen provides advice to help the process of delegating work to others in your law firm run more smoothly.