Why you want it: TrialPad is designed to provide an affordable alternative to expensive trial presentation software or trial consultants. The idea is that using TrialPad, lawyers can organize, manipulate, and annotate documents for presentation at trial using only an iPad.
The nitty gritty:
- iPad only app
- $89.99 at iTunes
- Import documents via Dropbox, iTunes, or email
There are 2 free copies of this app up for grabs, compliments of the kind folks at Lit Software, the developers of the TrialPad iPad app. To enter to win, all you have to do between now and February 13th is:
- Enter your information into the MyCase/Liti Software sign up list below and
- Share a link to this blog post on either Facebook or Twitter.
That’s it! The lucky winners will be announced on February 20th and notified via email. Good luck!
1. To enter: RT via Twitter or share via Facebook a link to this blog post AND enter your information into the MyCase/Lit Software sign up list above.
2. Promotion starts 8:00:00AM PDT 1/16/13 and ends 11:59:59PM PDT on 02/13/13.
3. A drawing will be held for each case, and the two (2) winners will be announced 02/20/13. Each winner will receive one free copy of the JuryStar app, as determined by each drawing.
4. All entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
5. No purchase is necessary and a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
6. MyCase may amend or terminate this program at its sole discretion.
7. This promotion is sponsored by MyCase, 2878 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 300, San Diego, CA, 92108.
8. This promotion is void where prohibited.